Sunday, April 8, 2007

First for now...

I might as well introduce myself. My name is Daniel. Who knows who will read this eventually so I might as well start with the basics. I am a 19 year old college student of Journalism/communications. I am also severly interested in Music and MMA. I have played music most of my life, the MMA is a new thing of about 6 months, but I still want to pursue it.

I am currently going to use this blog to comment on current events, ( there is a scholarship that requires it) and also for training updates with my Martial Arts training, as well as music reviews and other things I find worthy enough of being on my blog.

For those who read this... Hello, leave me a comment and I will get to know you as I get to know this thing.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Daniel! So glad you've "jumped in" to the blogging world. I'm going to have to think about your post above a bit more before I comment on it.

:-) Susan

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Hello, Daniel. I was directed here by your mother's blog. My husband is a musician, playing both at church and anywhere he can get bookings.
Welcome to bloggityville.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello Daniel, Just a friend of your MOMS...Yeap another older lady..Just wanted to say that you are welcome to our blogging world!! You will love it!! I met your mom when she came to Savannah...remember you thought maybe i was an axe killer or something like that..smile!! Wow!! If you only knew me...Have fun blogging..Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel! I'm following your Mom over here. She was braggin' on ya and I thought I would say *hello*. Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog looks great and I really hope you have fun with it. Good luck with your Martial Arts Training! That's some tough stuff! :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging Daniel! I hope you will enjoy it as an outlet for your thoughts, and I hope you will meet some great new blogging friends!

Jane said...

Welcome to the Blogworld, Daniel. I have been reading your mom's blog for a while now and have heard her talk about all her son's. She is obviously VERY proud of all of you.
Good luck in all your pursuits and may God richly bless all you do.

Greg and Christie said...

So you've been sucked into this thing as well, SUCKER!!! I fell for it as well and all it gets me it two comments and a lot of grief whne I don't do it!

Unc G

ps, allow anonymous comments so I don't have to log into this thing!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how cute is that? Daniel joining his mommy in the blog thing.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful meeting you Daniel! I look forward to learning more about what's going on in your world.