Monday, April 16, 2007

Virginia Tech... RIP

With 32 dead as of this post and 20+ people injured, the worst shooting in U.S. History has taken place at Virginia Tech.

What drives people to do this? What was the reason that no students were notified until two hours after the first shooting? What was the main failure?

This is a tragedy, and my prayers go out to the families, and as student of a college I feel for them. This is mighty scary when I think of how open our campus is, and sit and wonder how many copycats will come out of this.

To those killed, God Speed.
To those injured, Get well.
To those families, Our prayers are with you.
To those in charge, Our prayers are with you as well.

Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post D...it is really aweful and I too worry about how some or all of it could have been avoided.
We just never know...
LY...G'ma C

Susan said...

Great post, Daniel. I love the fact that you've thought about everyone involved here. There's so much tragedy.

Love,

Mom