Saturday, April 14, 2007

PROM!

It is time for prom... now let's just go with the assumption that I can dance... which is an assumption that I am not sure that we can make but whatever, this is still a nerve racking day. I get to go down to Port Charlotte and see my G/f, and ALL of her friends. It should be good though.

I will let everyone know how it goes.

In other news, traffic school is done, and finals are almost here for this semester. It will be nice to get this semester overwith, I could use a few week break before I have summer semester.

Ahh the life of a busy 19 year old.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sure you danced fine!! I can't wait to see the pictures, you know.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Me too...where are they?? You've had hours to get them posted!! :-)
LY...G'ma C