Well it finally happened... my driving record is no longer clean. This is so bad because I know what the speed is on that road. I drive it every day, and any other day I would of been fine doing the speed limit. But today I was on the phone and the officer caught me 17 over. 47 in a 30. Well time for traffic school, this should take off all the points and reduce the fine, but none the less I am frustrated. Not at the officer or at anyone else, but at myself.
How is it that we can get so caught up in one thing that a temporary lack of focus catches us 185.50 in the hole?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
DOES your DAD know???? Oh know...to find out by reading a BLOG!
Still love you!
Mom
Well D...what does that tell you about being on the cell phone?? Guess Uncle G can sympathize with you since he just went through the process as well! I just hold my breath cause I'm not good at staying at the limit either. glad it wasn't worse.
LY...G'ma C
All I can say is.....I haven't been caught yet!!
Uncle G is $200 in the hole!
Love ya.....Aunt C
Oh boy! Better ease up on that gas pedal. :-) I have taken that class a couple times it is not that bad and it does keep the points off the license.
And another thing...I am still in Texas and you can still fly out here to see me.
I guess I need to blog now that you are on here showing me up.
Uncle D
Grandma wants Grandpa to reduce or stop talking on the cell while driving. I am going to try to do that -- because of safety not because of money.
You have a good attitude; you took responsibility; you know you have to pay the fine; you knew not to tell your dad face-to-face! :-)
Actually, you should have told your dad before you blogged and I bet you did.
We love you even if we won't let you drive our car. (Just kidding!!)
Grandpa N
Ouch! I only had my license 1 month and got busted setting my cruise control 6 miles over the speed limit! My dad made me do the traffic school thing and I HATED it. But at least it wiped it off my record.
Welcome to the blogging world! You're going to get addicted!
Post a Comment