So I have spent today filling out my application of transfer to UCF. What a long and informative process, all I have left though is the Essay and a few mundane numbers to look up relating to courses I am/will be taking.
Now that that is almost done, and I got prom shopping done yesterday, all I have to focus on is... the rest of my To Do List.
I don't normally make these, but seeing as how I needed to keep track of everything that was overwhelming me I decided to. Blame my Girl Friend for instilling that idea in me.
All that is left:
School work; Math Project, Feature Story, persuasive speech
Martial Arts; Decide to switch or stay in this current form.
Finish the Essay to UCF
Go to Prom and have a good time
Clean my room (Just moved a new computer into here which will make it easier to do homework... but harder right now with all of the things I had to move on my bed. Until I can clean that, I will just sleep in my Computer chair.)
Register for Summer and Fall classes at MCC
Find a topic that local people all around the country would like to read in a weekly column
There is more including finishing a few songs that are in the works... and to start and finish a short story, but those don't really have dead lines.
Other than that it is raining which limits what I can do outside... so it will be inside conditioning work today.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Daniel! I read your mom's blog and she put up a link to you! I'm also a college student, but I'm taking some time off because I just had a baby in November. All that's left is my internship, which I hope to do next year when I can put my son into preschool. Anyway, I transferred to different colleges TWICE so I totally understand the crazy processes of filling out applications, writing essays, sending test scores, getting recommendations, etc etc etc. It's very much like jumping through flaming hoops. Take heart, before you know it you'll be done!
Hi Daniel! I'm also a blogging friend of your mom's. I just wanted to pop in and check out the new digs and wish you the best! My youngest son (17) is a musician also - he plays drums and writes songs. My older son is in to the fitness thing and sOMe kind of fighting - it's not MMA though ... it's more along the wrestling/boxing line of things... it's all fun though I guess, if that's what you're IN to! Personally, I'd be more inclined to be into the marshal arts as you are -- I think it involves the mind a lot more! Anyway ... I babble! The blog looks great, and I wish you all the success in the world!!!
You write very well.
Post a Comment