I am a student of Journalism in college. A student of Music. As well as a student on the Martial Arts and MMA. I look to possibly start MMA fighting as a side hobby.
You know I loved this one!! I can't hear it on my laptop because my sound is broken!! UGH! I am sure he'll stay and pretty sure he could record the song himself if BonJovi would let him.
Hmmm, you know Bon Jovi told him it was a risk and that there were plenty of people that thought the song was perfect the way it was. While I thought he did a good job taking the risk and it was an ok rendition, I guess I am one of the people that would have preferred it left alone.
3 comments:
You know I loved this one!! I can't hear it on my laptop because my sound is broken!! UGH! I am sure he'll stay and pretty sure he could record the song himself if BonJovi would let him.
Mom
I have to admit here that this was an excellent version and I have not been an Idol fan ths year at all!
LY....C
Hmmm, you know Bon Jovi told him it was a risk and that there were plenty of people that thought the song was perfect the way it was. While I thought he did a good job taking the risk and it was an ok rendition, I guess I am one of the people that would have preferred it left alone.
Post a Comment